448 Riverdale Road, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1413030
Home in Watermill Pond Simpsonville SC
We have not been as excited about a home as this one in quite a while! It has it all! With 4 bedrooms and a loft area the inside is versatile and spacious. With a huge deck, outdoor fireplace, patio and water views, the outside is just stunning. The minute you pull up you will appreciate the rocking chair front porch, well manicured lawn and well maintained exterior. Inside the open foyer area leads to the formal dining room. You don't need a formal dining room? This area would be a perfect spot for a home office or play room. The two story great room features multiple windows and is open into the well equipped kitchen with eat in area, room for stools, pendant lighting, granite counter tops and closet pantry. The master bedroom is on the main level for ease and privacy. It has a trey ceiling, a walk in closet and a full bath with a tub/shower combination. Also on the main level is a half bath for guests and the laundry room. Upstairs there are three nice sized bedrooms, a full bath and a loft area that would make a great play area, tv spot, or exercise space. But once again the outside calls! The massive deck is the perfect spot for tailgate parties overlooking the neighborhood pond. Bring your grill and be the most popular host around. The patio area under the deck is a great spot to swing your cares away. The outdoor fire pit will provide many nights of fun memories. Bring your marshmallows for roasting and start loving where you live. The neighborhood pool will be the hit of the summer. Great schools, minutes from 385 and Simpsonville or Greenville. Incredible savings on utility bills with the installed Solar Panels! Some months are ZERO dollars on the electric bills! Call today to take a look.
- MLS® #1413030
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Lake/Pond, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Outdoor Fireplace, Porch-Front, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Water View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentConnie Rice
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address448 Riverdale Road
- SubdivisionWatermill Pond
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 11:46pm EDT.