107 Chardmore Court, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1413110
Home in Highgrove Estates Simpsonville SC
Highgrove Estates - Pristine 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom Home with a huge bonus room (with a full bathroom), located near the highly sought after community of Five Forks! Welcome to 107 Chardmore Court, nestled in the fabulous neighborhood of Highgrove Estates! From your large, fully covered front porch, enter into your gorgeous two-story foyer! Enjoy a formal dining to the left, formal living to the right, and a grand staircase with a landing separating the two stairwells! Onto the remainder of the main level, you’ll love the spacious open concept kitchen, den, & breakfast room/sunroom and laundry room with direct access to your 3-car garage. The beautiful outdoor space offers a covered patio and deck! This home lends itself to hosting large groups for entertaining inside along with the fully fenced backyard with mature landscaping. The deck and screened porch are just off the great room & kitchen for easy access for grilling. On the Main level, you also have a convenient half bath, Study, and custom plantation shutters and blinds here and throughout the home! In the kitchen you’ll love the granite counters, large eat-in island, a walk-in pantry with organizers, a gas range, double wall ovens, and lots of storage! Coffered ceilings in your Den are sure to WOW all who enter this beautiful home! Onto the second floor, you’ll find three great sized rooms with Custom shelving by 'Closets by Design' in all closets! Guests will LOVE the generous sized bonus room with full bath which could be a nice playroom, media room, or even a large 5th bedroom with its own bathroom! Your Master Suite is a private oasis away from the rest of the rooms. Here you’ll love the tray ceilings, space for a sitting area, his/her closets and vanities, separate shower and a grand garden tub! The house is in close proximity to the community pool. Highgrove Estates offers many amenities including a pool, tennis courts, playground, sidewalks and more! Highgrove is only moments away from Woodruff Road shops and restaurants. Located in an award-winning school district and tucked away just minutes from I-85 and Michelin, Pelham Road shopping and restaurants, and only a short drive to GSP airport, BMW, area hospitals, local attractions. If you are looking for a move-in ready with overflowing warmth, charm, and charisma...This is it! Schedule your private showing today...you won't be disappointed!
- MLS® #1413110
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000-4,199
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJennifer Van Gieson
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address107 Chardmore Court
- SubdivisionHighgrove Estates
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 11:46am EDT.