1780 Altamont Road, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1413311
Home in None Greenville SC
Mountain living at it's finest with over FOUR acres that back up to the state park! This beautiful, contemporary home has a gorgeous, seasonal view from Paris Mountain. First, you'll notice the driveway - not your typical steep drive down the mountain, this driveway gently meanders through the trees. There is ample space for cars to park at your home, if you'd like to entertain your friends. Step through the front door, and you'll immediately appreciate the open floor plan, with windows everywhere, allowing plenty of natural light. The open living room is highlighted by a floor to ceiling stone fireplace, and gleaming hardwood floors. The dining room has space for very large tables, and includes a wet bar and a butler's pantry. From the dining room, step out onto the immense screened porch. This screened porch gives you a great place to relax in the evenings, watching the lightning bugs play in the forest. Another door takes you into the kitchen, which offers a spacious, walk-in pantry, and a counter you can put stools at. For convenience, there is an elevator to the basement. Down the hall, you'll find a half bath for your guests, and a wall full of customized storage cabinets. The master bedroom features a full bath with dressing room, a jetted tub, separate shower, dual sinks, and dual walk-in closets. There is an additional room behind the fireplace that could be a guest bedroom, a media room, or great home office. Downstairs, you'll find three more bedrooms, including one with floor to ceiling shelving that would make a great study. There is another full bathroom, and a large storage room. There is a spacious laundry room that would make a great hobby room, and a workshop that is heated and cooled. The garage gives space for three cars, and includes another workshop. The exterior of the home is painted with Rhino Shield, so you won't have to worry about painting. This beautiful home, with 4.25 Paris Mountain acres, is a great choice for YOUR next home!
- MLS® #1413311
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Tandem, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Tandem, Workshop, Yard Door
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain, Mountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentWilliam Kennedy
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address1780 Altamont Road
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Elevator, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Sky Lights, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 11:46am EDT.