4709 Poplar Springs Road, Ware Shoals SC, 29692 MLS® #1413390
Home in None Ware Shoals SC
A paved driveway leads to a 3 Bedroom 2 Bath brick home covered with a metal roof and located on 25 plus acres. the acreage is fenced into 5 pastures and ready for cattle or horses. Also included there is a hay barn, shop with electricity and a loading barn located on the property. the home feature a 19x19 den, large laundry room and HVAC just a couple years old. Other updates to the home include new plumbing, hot water heater, kitchen appliances and well pump. Come see your slice of heaven located with easy access to Hwy 25 so 40 minutes to Greenville, 20 minutes to Greenwood Beautiful land and home ready for you to make it your own!!
- MLS® #1413390
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 3+ Cars, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesCarport 3+ Cars, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pasture, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJason Paxton
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address4709 Poplar Springs Road
- CityWare Shoals
- Zip Code29692
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryWare Shoals
- MiddleWare Shoals
- HighWare Shoals
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 1:46am EDT.