123 Shannon Lake Circle, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1413673
Home in Shannon Forest Greenville SC
Searching for that elusive, hard-to-find “personal space”? Need some elbow room? Small yards not your thing? Then, this well-built 3 bedroom, 2 bath brick ranch should check those boxes and more. Located on an acre lot in Shannon Forest, the comfortable floor plan includes both a living room and den, along with a formal dining room, eat-in kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless appliances and a sunporch which opens off the den and provides access to a private patio and a deep, fenced rear yard. With a neutral décor, plenty of natural light and lovely hardwood flooring in the main living areas, this home shows beautifully. Shannon Forest’s neighborhood is perfect for those who enjoy friendly neighbors, low traffic and quiet streets for walking or cycling. Excellent Eastside location with easy access to Pelham Road and I-85, restaurants, shopping and the airport. This rare opportunity won’t last long.
- MLS® #1413673
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Satellite Dish, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJane Mccutcheon
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address123 Shannon Lake Circle
- SubdivisionShannon Forest
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 2:31pm EDT.