238 Braselton Street Homesite 13, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1413764
Home in Mayfield Crossing Greer SC
MASTER ON MAIN!! The Rembert is a STUNNING plan!! One of our favorites. Formal dining with Butler's pantry, large open kitchen open to great room. Relax outside on the covered back porch. Lovely level yard. Large master suite with Trey ceiliing, a master closet for days and a gorgeous Lux en suite master bath. Upstairs features a large loft/bonus great for a man room or for teenagers. Also unfinished storage/attic space off the bonus. 3 additional bedrooms and 2 full baths. This plan is AH-MAZING. It will be complete sometime in June/July. It's far enough along you can come take a look and walk through. Offering FREE pool membership to River Falls. Our homes offer eBuilt technology with radiant barrier roof sheathing, tankless hot water heaters, R-50 in the attic, multiple air units, double low-e windows, programable thermostats, Alexa Dot, Ring Doorbell, keyless entry and so much more! Mayfield Crossing is conveniently nestled between Greenville and Spartanburg between highway 14 and highway 101. Easy access to the airport, BMW, I-85 and I-26. Only 15-20 minutes to downtown Greenville. And only minutes from Pelham Rd and Woodruff road with tons of shopping and dining.
- MLS® #1413764
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJennifer Hendrix
- Listing OfficeStanley Martin Homes
- Address238 Braselton Street Homesite 13
- SubdivisionMayfield Crossing
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 2:31pm EDT.