282 Braselton Street Homesite 02, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1413784
Home in Mayfield Crossing Greer SC
The lovely Cooper is a gorgeous plan!! Open concept with family and kitchen. Kitchen has large island with breakfast bar. Stunning granite countertops throughout. Formal dining and butler's pantry great for entertaining. Samsung Energy Star appliances with gas range and oven. Large owners suite with double walk in closets. Owners bath features granite counter tops, separate vanities, and large garden tub with separate shower. Spacious secondary bedrooms with large walk in closets. Sprinkler system with fully sodded yard, finished garage. FREE Pool Membership to River Falls!!! Built with eBuilt energy standards. Advanced framing techniques, gas tankless hot water heater, 80% gas heat, superior insulation package, radiant sheathing barrier, low E high performance windows, state of the art smart home technology, and more! Built to save energy and dollars for its new owner! Mayfield Crossing is the best of both worlds. Beautifully nestled between Greenville and Spartanburg. The community is conveniently located between highways 101 & 14 on Abner Creek Rd in the Upstate’s fastest growing area and is just minutes from BMW, Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, I-85 and I-26.
- MLS® #1413784
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- Listing AgentJennifer Hendrix
- Listing OfficeStanley Martin Homes
- Address282 Braselton Street Homesite 02
- SubdivisionMayfield Crossing
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 11:16am EDT.