408 Rices Creek Road, Liberty SC, 29657 MLS® #1414008
Home in None Liberty SC
Peaceful country setting with mountain views! View this 4 bedroom, 2 bath home with the perfect amount of land for a Gentleman Farm. Enjoy winding down from a busy day on the front Southern Colonial Porch, or bask in the beautiful South Carolina Sunsets from the back patio. Experience the luxury of a new home combined with the quality construction form years ago. This home boast of two fireplaces one for gas logs in the large open living and dinning area of home. The natural wood burning fireplace sets a complete different ambiance in the private den leading out to the back patio. Gorgeous is the only word to explain the detail that was considered for this kitchen. All new appliance including smooth top stove with delay bake and self cleaning oven, Bosch dishwasher, handsome refrigerator and trash compactor, (yes trash compactor) conveys. Take advantage of the recessed lighting throughout home, large master bedroom closet including stylish organizer, glass vessels sinks in bathrooms complimented with custom glass doors for showers and tubs. The fourth bedroom could be used as a study, gym, play room, hobbit room, crafts room, guest room or keeping room. Attached to home is a large garage with door opener, which brags of new flooring, ceilings and trim. The 20x20 partially finished detached garage with electric has so many possibilities...Home Office, Work Shop, Auto Shop, Tool, Wood Working, or Crafts Galore, Art Galore or future pool house. This property has to many attributes to list.
- MLS® #1414008
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Ranch
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Detached Garage 1 Car, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Detached Garage 1 Car, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentFrancine Powers
- Listing OfficeSouthern Real Estate & Dev.
- Address408 Rices Creek Road
- Zip Code29657
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Other
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 7:01am EDT.