112 S Oak Pointe Drive, Seneca SC, 29672 MLS® #1414062
Home in None Seneca SC
BEAUTIFUL, CUSTOM, LAKE FRONT 4 BEDROOM HOME! If you are looking for a home close to Seneca & Clemson on the lake on a PRIVATE 1.39 wooded lot, then you have found your home. Exquisitely maintained, with long lake views, dock in place, mature landscaping, gentle sloping driveway, rock path way, and pristine views from the inside and out. Once you walk in to the main-level you are greeted with an open concept and split floor plan. The cozy living space has a floor to ceiling stone fireplace. The kitchen has been updated with granite counter tops and over-sized cabinets. There are over-sized picture windows throughout to enjoy the views! 3 bedrooms are on the main level. 2 very nice sized guest rooms and a master suite connected to the laundry room. In addition to the main level, there is a finished basement that has a 4th bedroom with lake views. There is a workshop and rec room! The use of the space downstairs is very versatile, and could be changed up to meet your needs! Located minutes from South Cove Park (by boat or car)! A quick boat ride to Keowee Marina and the Tiki Hut! Established neighborhood, close to town, gorgeous views! This is easily the best deal in town!
- MLS® #1414062
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingBasement Level
- GaragesBasement Level
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Patio
- Lot DescriptionDock, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Wooded, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentDiane Bostrom
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine - Sunset
- Address112 S Oak Pointe Drive
- Zip Code29672
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Sky Lights, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 3:46am EDT.