9 Shadwell Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1414161
Condo/Townhouse in Hollingsworth Park Greenville SC
Here's your chance to own a Shadwell Townhome in Hollingsworth! This 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath has all the upgrades you could ask for! From the rocking chair front porch to the open floor plan, it's perfect for entertaining. The kitchen is equipped with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. California closets, even the pantry and the laundry room have been customized! Plantation shutters, custom temperature control pull down blinds, Benjamin Moore paint, Pottery Barn curtains, beautiful light fixtures and a built-in office in master bedroom just to name a few of the unexpected features. The new washer/dryer convey too! This low maintenance town home has an amazing amount of storage. A two car garage including a driveway big enough for four cars! Additional guest parking as well. HOA takes care of the exterior maintenance as well as the termite bond. The amenities include a 20-acre park, a playground, a volleyball court, and a pavilion for grilling and hosting parties. Stella's restaurant and the YMCA are within walking distance. Located about 10 minutes from downtown and 12 minutes from GSP airport.
- MLS® #1414161
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built2013
- StyleCharleston, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Path, Playground, Pet Restrictions, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentKim Eades
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address9 Shadwell Street
- SubdivisionHollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 10:01am EDT.