400 E Washington Street # 19, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1414649
Condo/Townhouse in Davenport Condo Greenville SC
Elegantly appointed with 9+’ ceilings, lovely hardwood floors, deep mouldings, brick accents and plenty of natural light – you will be both charmed and delighted with this 1 BR, 1 bath first floor condo. Entry to this historic property is through a gated and beautifully landscaped courtyard with flowering shrubs and garden benches. Interior features include wide, cased openings, recessed lighting and a handsome brick wall in the dining room. With added closets, plus bath and kitchen updates there is much to delight in besides the ideal location within a block of The Shops of McBee Station or 2 blocks of Main Street. McBee Station shops include Publix, Staples, Greektown Grille, a salon, dry cleaners and many more shops. What convenience!
- MLS® #1414649
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage700-999
- Year Built1918
- StyleEuropean, Mixed Use
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Vehicle Restrictions
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk
- Listing AgentJane Mccutcheon
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address400 E Washington Street # 19
- SubdivisionDavenport Condo
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 6:31pm EDT.