1327 E North Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1414700
Home in Overbrook Historic Greenville SC
Absolutely charming bungalow in popular Historic Overbrook neighborhood within walking distance to downtown Greenville. Sidewalks in front of home lead directly towards downtown area. Walk or bike to Swamp Rabbit Trail. This craftsman has new siding, new windows, gutters with transferrable warranty. Charming side porch and deck provide outdoor space for grilling and spending quality time with family. Beautiful heartpine floors, high ceilings, and an open floorplan. Renovated kitchen is gorgeous with new cabinets, quartz countertops, upgraded stainless appliances, and slate flooring. Master BR has a nice size master bath with laundry area. Unfinished basement gives plenty of room for storage! Come see this jewel today!
- MLS® #1414700
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesHistoric Area
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentGina Calvin
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address1327 E North Street
- SubdivisionOverbrook Historic
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorHardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Countertops – Quartz, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryEast North St
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 5:46am EDT.