515 Palladio Drive, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1414703
Home in Carilion Greenville SC
Excellent and rarely available Oakleigh floorplan in the highly sought after Carilion neighborhood! Step up to the inviting front porch and into this super upgraded home. The builder added all the extras when the sellers purchased in 2017 including a gourmet kitchen with upgraded Whirlpool appliances, double wall ovens, an actual gas cooktop, pull out shelves in the base cabinets, and turned legs on the gorgeous and immense island. More attractive upgrades throughout include a beautiful walk-in shower in the master bath, wrought-iron stair spindles, and a coffered ceiling in the dining room. Sellers have since improved the home even more by extending the Hardwood flooring into the main floor master bedroom suite, adding gorgeous pendants lights above the island, in the breakfast area, dining room, entry, and installing Custom window treatments throughout the home. The second bedroom with en-suite bathroom is on the first floor as well and all three of the full baths have granite countertops. The third bedroom is upstairs, making for a fabulous private guest area. It could alternatively be used as a huge, wonderful bonus room, craft room, tv room...your call! And it has its own full bath as well. Also upstairs you'll find a wonderfully large storage closet with even more storage beyond that. Outside the sliding glass doors from the breakfast area is a large wrap-around screened in porch. Enough room for entertaining everybody! Sellers added a stone patio beyond that and a tremendous amount of landscaping too as well as a wrought iron fence, perfect for your dog. Lastly they added a very high end generator, just in case. This is a move-in ready home in a fantastic, welcoming and active neighborhood. Sellers have absolutely loved this home in every way and we think you will too! P.S. Spring Mulch and Landscaping taking place As I type this on 3/25!
- MLS® #1414703
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Other, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesGenerator, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentErin Halperin
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address515 Palladio Drive
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, In-Law Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 4:01am EDT.