110 Folkstone Street, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1414744
Home in Chestnut Hills Greenville SC
Classic Brick Ranch Opportunity! For first home buyers, investors or downsizers alike, a great opportunity awaits you today! Designed and styled for easy living, the home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the property market with certainty. But it's when you're relaxing in your bedroom with hardwood floors and neutral tones that life is at its best and you feel right at home. Home is situated on a gently sloping 0.33 acre lot. Convenient location only 1 mile from Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital and 3 miles to Downtown Greenville.
- MLS® #1414744
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,000-1,199
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesSome Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRobby Brady
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address110 Folkstone Street
- SubdivisionChestnut Hills
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryThomas E. Kerns
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 12:16pm EDT.