1614 Marcia Court, Seneca SC, 29672 MLS® #1414748
Home in Other Seneca SC
Welcome Home to 1614 Marcia Court. A home that will impress with quality detail and loads of versatility. The main home offers three levels of living accompanied by a detached studio apartment for options galore. Large palladium windows overlook the lake and mountains from the main level living area. An open concept featuring living, dining and kitchen offers ease in entertaining with a stone wood burning fireplace as the focal point. Through the doors off the kitchen is a 150sf screened porch and large open grill deck. The owners suite features a second stone fireplace with plentiful windows for loads of natural light. This retreat is accented by a cathedral ceiling, two walk in closets, double vanities, a large walk in shower and tub. The terrace level features a second living area with a buckstove adding to the lodge feel. This level features a third full bath, large storage area, third bay garage and workshop. Above the oversized detached garage is where the unique gets better... a complete studio apartment used for a third suite. The apartment features a complete functioning kitchen, living and sleeping quarters with a full bath. Entry is either through the inside of the garage or available via the exterior staircase. Perfect for added guests looking for privacy, in-law quarters, student housing or rental opportunity. The acre homesite offers a concrete cart path, multiple outdoor seating areas, boat trailer storage bay, an outdoor canopied wood shed and loads of opportunity. The covered slip dock has 28'+ of water depth at the slip. Merely five minutes to Clemson, forty minutes to Greenville SC and less than an hour to GSP International Airport. Move in ready retreat with the versatility for a weekend, a season or a lifetime.
- MLS® #1414748
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleOther, Traditional
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Mountain View, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Wooded, Water Front, Water View
- FoundationBasement, Slab
- Listing AgentMelanie Fink
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate-melanie Fink&assoc.
- Address1614 Marcia Court
- Zip Code29672
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Woodstove
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 1:16pm EDT.