10 Kelso Court, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1414764
Home in Spaulding Farm Greenville SC
This home has it all! Sought after floor plan, cul-de-sac .80 acre lot in Spaulding Farms, large, private backyard, big, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a basement! From the moment you drive up, a large fountain and stone patio welcome you home. Walking in, you will be greeted with completely refinished hardwood floors and floor to ceiling windows from the front to the back of the house. The two-story foyer leads you into a two-story living room showcasing a fireplace and a gorgeous staircase with a catwalk leading to the upstairs bedrooms. The main floor is complete with a bedroom, full bathroom, formal living area that is a wonderful spot for a piano room or a home office, as well as a spacious dining room. This open floor plan has a large kitchen with quality wood cabinets, showstopping tile backsplash, luxurious granite countertops, new appliances, a double wall oven and a large pantry. The kitchen and living room overlook a large sunroom that leads to a deck excellent for entertaining in your private backyard, big enough for a pool. Upstairs are two guest bedrooms that share a bathroom and one bedroom with it's own private en suite bath. The large master suite has a wall of windows overlooking the backyard, a huge bathroom and walk-in closet. This bathroom has just been remodeled with brand new cabinets, tile floors, glass enclosed shower, lighting and all! Absolutely stunning! Going down into the basement, there is an awesome zen retreat, fully heated and cooled! Custom stained concrete floors, neat sitting area with a fireplace, gaming/bar area and a large storage room. The home has just been updated perfectly for the new owners, from refinished hardwoods throughout, new lighting throughout, new granite countertops everywhere, two new HVAC units, a tankless hot water heater, spray foam insulation, new roof, fresh paint, the list goes on. Don't miss the wonderful neighborhood amenities, including a club house, 2 olympic sized pools, tennis courts, walking paths an exercise facility and a lake with a dock!
- MLS® #1414764
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,000-4,199
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentKiersten Bell
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address10 Kelso Court
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 7:46am EDT.