113 Hickory Run Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1414814
Home in Hickory Run Easley SC
No detail has been overlooked in this move-in ready one and a half story ranch! Sought after details begin with a super convenient location that’s just 10 minutes from a variety of shopping and dining experiences in Easley and Powdersville. The exterior of the home features low maintenance vinyl siding and a front entry double Garage adds to the home’s fantastic curb appeal. As you step into the welcoming Foyer, you will notice the home’s neutral paint scheme, luxury laminate flooring, and recessed lighting. A cathedral ceiling crowns the living areas and adds to their spacious feel. A gas log fireplace defines the Great Room along with a glass panel door that opens to the screened porch & fenced backyard, while an oil rubbed bronze chandelier and triple windows overlooking the backyard make the Dining Room extra special. The family chef will love the Kitchen! It features a full bank of oak cabinetry, long spans of workspace, sleek black appliances, a shelved pantry, and easy to clean tile flooring. The adjoining Breakfast Area is punctuated by a pendant light and also gives a more casual spot to enjoy quick meals. All of the bedrooms are comfortable in size. The Master is a luxury suite with a cathedral ceiling, lighted ceiling fan, deep garden tub, separate shower, extended cultured marble vanity with dual sinks, and a large walk-in closet. Both secondary bedrooms are also spacious in style. They share an easy to reach hall bath that’s equipped with a tub/shower combination, cultured marble vanity and tile flooring. Also, be sure not to miss the upstairs Bonus Room that would make the ideal Home Office, Play Room, or Media Room…..its possibilities are endless!
- MLS® #1414814
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentJennifer Pruitt
- Listing OfficeCarolina Moves, Llc
- Address113 Hickory Run Drive
- SubdivisionHickory Run
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 2:16am EDT.